Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Playbook, DevAlpha C, 9900, 9380
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BB10 Dev Alpha Device Driver - or how to restore the OS

After updating with new OS, i have done security wipe. Now my device having browser app and all other are wiped out. Is there anyway that i can reinstall the os. 

My Device: BB 9790 and BB10 alpha
My Carrier: Proximus

I have downloaded it , installed and did a security wipe to remove a test account, now my BB10 doesn't come up, it shows an icon to connect it to the pc.... Nothing happens PLEASE HELP

My Device: Developer, Playbook, Torch 9810
My Carrier: Play/PL

Hi, I just used this updater https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberry10devalpha/devalpha_update.html I had to restart the device (long power button press) after launch of the updater. And it's rewriting completely the device.

Developer
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

The autoloader always erases the full device. You can now use BlackBerry link to backup before upgrading. It a full device image that's gets written over hence the "Wipe"
Indeed in many cases you need to keep the power button pressed to get the process started properly
@reumerd-- @BBDevGroupNL -- about me
If you like it, LIKE it ;-) ----- If it's solved, press solved ! --- If you solved it yourself, please let us know! We might have the same problem!
Contributor
My Device: BB9900, Playbook Wifi 32 GB, BB10 Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Bell

hey the same thing just happened to me, is this post i made seem familiar to you?

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Testing-and-Deployment/After-Wiping-Dev-Alpha-it-gets-Stuck/t...

Did you find a solution?

New Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: 9041214545

same problem with my device, i have only contact browser calender bbm game setting phone and text message icon , i lost  other app like music photo video story maker remember document to go , please help me to get these native apps.