Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Developer
rakesh86shankar
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Developer Aplha Updates gets hanged (BB10 Dev Alpha - Update 10.0.6 Build 671)

Hi Guys, I am trying to update Blackberry 10 dev apha with latest Beta OS release with .671 release,but the problem is that is getting hanged in module 36 of 39 while installation which is in there more than 1hr .Did anyone faced similar sort of issue,What needs to be done to overcome it. Thanks Rakesh Shankar.P

BBdevAlphaIssue.jpg

Developer
rakesh86shankar
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Developer Aplha Updates gets hanged (BB10 Dev Alpha - Update 10.0.6 Build 671)

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

After more than 2hrs  ,It got passed throught module 36 and i was able to download fully.

Regards

Rakesh Shankar.P

Developer
The_Anomaly
My Device: Dev Alpha / Playbook / Curve 9300

Re: Blackberry Developer Aplha Updates gets hanged (BB10 Dev Alpha - Update 10.0.6 Build 671)

If you have been successful mark as solution so this can be closed.  If not successful search the forum for whats called the debrick method.  This tells you how to "repair" a broken update.

There is some help here:

https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberry10devalpha/devalpha_update.html

If it helped you, click like. :smileyhappy: