01-20-2013 01:46 PM
Hi, I did the same mistake, and after wipe ùy device alpha B I get the same icon that ask me to connect my device in PC (USB).
I try the autoloader to flash the device but after the installation ( it start and go to 100%) the black screen with the icon come again.
I don't understand how to unbrick my device...
01-21-2013 09:52 AM
01-30-2013 11:54 PM
So this may or may not work but it worked for me after I updated my Dev Alpha and I needed to get a new BBM account on the device. I did a security wipe and basically removed everything from the device except the browser. I was not able to do anything with the device. Here's what I did to rememdy the situation...like I said it may or may not work for you:
*Ensure you have an internet connection*
1) Download the Dev Alpha App Loader ( https://developer.blackberry.com/blackberry10deval
2) Plug your Dev Alpha into your computer with your usb cable
3) Ensure Dev Alpha is powered OFF
4) launch the App Loader. It should be in a state where it says select device to connect (see image)
5) power your Dev Alpha on
6) the App Loader should briefly display an "unkown" device in the select a device propmpt above NOTE: this happens very quick and you have less than a second to click OK.
7) If all goes well you should be on your way to loading 10.9.44
Let me know how you make out.
THANK YOU. You just saved my butt.
02-04-2013 03:10 AM
my story is exactly the same and this update https://developer.blackberry.com/blackberry10deval
Do you have any ideas ?