Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Developer
My Device: Looking for a BB10 testing device
My Carrier: Developper

Re: Bricked BB10 dev alpha while updating to 10.0.9.44

Hi, I did the same mistake, and after wipe ùy device alpha B I get the same icon that ask me to connect my device in PC (USB).

I try the autoloader to flash the device but after the installation ( it start and go to 100%) the black screen with the icon come again.

I don't understand how to unbrick my device...

Thanks

---------
Mobile developer freelance - QtQuick - Cascades - WP7 - Android
My works : http://fdelgado.fr
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Bell

I recommend you contact btsbetasupport@rim.com, who can walk you through the recovery process.

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

mdarr wrote:

So this may or may not work but it worked for me after I updated my Dev Alpha and I needed to get a new BBM account on the device.  I did a security wipe and basically removed everything from the device except the browser.  I was not able to do anything with the device.  Here's what I did to rememdy the situation...like I said it may or may not work for you:

*Ensure you have an internet connection*

1) Download the Dev Alpha App Loader ( https://developer.blackberry.com/blackberry10devalphas/update )

2) Plug your Dev Alpha into your computer with your usb cable

3) Ensure Dev Alpha is powered OFF

4) launch the App Loader.  It should be in a state where it says select device to connect (see image)App Loader.JPG

5) power your Dev Alpha on

6) the App Loader should briefly display an "unkown" device in the select a device propmpt above NOTE: this happens very quick and you have less than a second to click OK.

7) If all goes well you should be on your way to loading 10.9.44

Let me know how you make out.

Masood.

THANK YOU. You just saved my butt. 

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
My Device: BlacBerry 10 dev Alpha
My Carrier: Tele2

Hi, 

my story is exactly the same and this update  https://developer.blackberry.com/blackberry10devalphas/update helped. Than you. But now i am having another issue with my alarm clock. It is imposible to set the alarm. After setting alarm time i exit the clock app and enter it again, and alarm is off :/

Do you have any ideas ?