Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Developer
arindamhit
My Device: BlackBerry 10
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: DevAlpha not updating on Desktop (Bundle 33) - 7.1.0.32

I tried..No result

Please use plain text.
Developer
arindamhit

Now i uninstall the Desktop software and install again..this time when i am starting the device again, windows is trying to install the software. After some time it is saying that, device driver is not successfully installed.  And error it is showing that Device unplugged. Although my device is started already..really not getiing this issue..

Please use plain text.
Developer
The_Anomaly
My Device: Dev Alpha / Playbook / Curve 9300

Have you set the phone to connect to the right device - PC or MAC?  Do this in the options - little gear in the top right hand corner.  Pull that down and go to USB connections and set it to right OS.

Also make sure there's no password on the device, it seemed to interfere with me.  You also need to be patient with the download and rebooting it may take a few attempts.

The update to 671 from 545 is the best.  Anything before that you may need to use the repair method.

1. connect the device.

2. open desktop manager

3. restart the device while desktop manager is open.

4. this cause it to complain about damaged device and offers you reapair option.

5. accept repair which will download an latest os update.  Can take quite long.

If it helped you, click like. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Developer
arindamhit

I tried all this steps in the windows machine..Nothing is working..after all device itself is not recognizing. In desktop manager it is showing unknown device..

Please use plain text.
Developer
kanaksony
My Device: BB 10 Dev Alpha

In continuation to this post - http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Testing-and-Deployment/DevAlpha-not-updating-on-Desktop-Bundl...

While upgrading Device OS, progress stuck at Downloaded Modules 3 of 4.

I have no luck in completing this as I tried so many times since morning. :smileysad:

Looking forward to listen from Blackberry Folks in this direction.

Regards,
Kanak Sony
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://dodevelopnshare.wordpress.com/ | http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=188131481&trk=tab_pro
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
omardiazortiz
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: iusacell / unefon

disculpen, pero tengo un problema similar con le bb q10, me pidiò por red que lo actualizara y ahora perdiò el software, prende completo pero en menù solo aparece el navegador y la parte de configuraciones no lo abre, mi pregunta es?: el dev alpha 10.0.10.263 tambièn sirve para este equipo? , gracias!

Please use plain text.