Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520

Re: Error: Unable to open the application with secured API, when I click on the html5 /web application installed on Bb curve 8520

Ok I have deleted .csk and .Db files from the bin along with other signature tools.

I will update u gain thanks for ur cooperation Mr Sohm.

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Re: Error: Unable to open the application with secured API, when I click on the html5 /web application installed on Bb curve 8520

During  "Buiding " the application/package in the ripple emulator,in settings it asks the password along with the  application folder and the build out put folder. Do u mean to say  my password is the same one  during signing also /

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Mr Sohm It is very urgent for me to sign and test my Ap on the device.My deadline is coming nearer. I have new .csi files  and installed  fresh webworks sdk i.e   BlackBerry WebWorks SDK 2.3.1.5      now.

my skype id is sr20081 can u help me with teamviewer etc?

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Now after  reisnatalling the webworks sdk 

Iam bale to complete all the steps  stated in

https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/signing_setup_smartphone_apps_1920010_11.html

succesfully registred all the keys  /.csi files

Now when Iam following the   "Signing application" procedure stated in

https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/signing_your_smartphone_app_1919664_11.html

After implementing step 2 procedure I got a following error as showin in the screenshot

newscrshot.jpg

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Ok  Iam bale to package and sign the application succesfully.

I have  used the emulator of blackberry webworks sdk and  undergine "Package and signing"

Please use plain text.