Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Visitor
nakaurawa
My Carrier: Viettel

Error on Registration Request

hi,

we had a problem with code signing. The computer, in which we executed the code signing, was broken. We try to sign code in others computer but it was unccessful. Bellow it is detail error message, that i received when i have tried to sign code.

"A registration request failed for client '2784656388'.  The client has 0 registration attempt(s) left.
The client was sent back the following message:
Unable to register client '2784656388' because there are no more registration attempts.  If you have already registered with this server, then you must contact RIM to register additional users.""

How can i fix it, please help me,

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Administrator
MSohm
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Error on Registration Request

Are you trying to sign on the other PC or install/register the keys?  Code signing keys can only be registered once.  You can move them between computers using this procedure:  Backup and Restore BlackBerry Code Signing Keys

If you don't have any access to the original computer you'll need to request a new set of keys using the Code Signing Key Order Form.

If you are creating a Tablet OS/BBX application, be aware of this:  Application Upgrade Appears as a New Separate Application

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.