Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Regular Contributor
jPush
My Device: No device

Marmalade Development : App closes itself...

I have developed app on top of BB Marmalade Draft. My App is working nice on Marmalade simulator. (x86 Release) But When I open app on BB Simulator (ARM GCC Release and x86 Release Both tried) blank screen appears & app closes by itself .. Is is perfect or I should work around ?
Which release is for BB app simulator ?

Please use plain text.
Developer
akashgovil
My Device: Developer

Re: Marmalade Development : App closes itself...

You have to choose ARM GCC Release only.. and you can set the size of the Marmalade simlatr by changing its setting by right clicking on the top... Simulator size was issue in my case, give it a try....
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
jPush
My Device: No device

Re: Marmalade Development : App closes itself...

I didn't get what you say app is working nice in Marmalade Simulator but same app is not working in bb Simulator i thought it was simulator problem so i upliaded on app vendor portal... I got following replay

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "BlackBerry World" <blackberryappworldnotifications@rim.com>
To: ConceptLab <Pushkar.Joshi@live.com>
Cc:
Subject: ***BlackBerry World Notification - File Release Denied ***
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 08:03:06 +0530

Dear BlackBerry World Vendor,

While processing your application, release '1.0' from your product 'NaMo Says' (ticket 1126236), for inclusion into BlackBerry World, I encountered the following issue(s) that require your attention before continuing the approval process.

Please fix the following issue(s) and resubmit your application as a new release.

I am testing your app on the BlackBerry Z10. When I open your application lead to loading screen and showing blank black screen then closed by itself.

Once you have corrected these issue(s), please notify us by sending an email to BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com and we will complete the necessary steps to allow your application to be posted on BlackBerry World.

If at any time you have questions regarding the above issue(s), please don’t hesitate to contact us at BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com or visit http://developer.blackberry.com/forums for technical support.

Regards,
Boy Ramadiansyah
BlackBerry World Vendor Support: www.blackberry.com/developers/appworld
BlackBerry World Vendor FAQ: www.blackberry.com/developers/appworld/faq
BlackBerry Developer Support Forums: http://developer.blackberry.com/forums

Please use plain text.