Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

My Device: Playbook developer

Missing upload debug token button

Hi,

My debug token has expired so I need to reupload new generated token to Blackberry Playbook device, but when I removed old token I can't see "Upload debug token" button :smileysad:.

I reuploaded debug token many times, but now, in new version of Playbook OS (2.0.0.7111) that button is missing.

Playbook no upload debug token

http://www.stojce.com/
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Missing upload debug token button

The "Upload Debug Token" button has been removed, you just need to have your PlayBook in Development Mode now. The docs/tools should be updated to reflect this shortly.

Regards,

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I see this post is from February. Do you know when the documentation is going to be updated for development as it stands now? I have been working off the old documentation and keep hitting problems like this. For instance, nowhere can I find an official description of what should be in the blackberry-tablet.xml. Every link I've found in the forums that purports to link to it is broken (http://docs.blackberry.com/en/developers/deliverables/21877/Add_icon_to_configuration_file_1374808_1... The descriptions of what needs to be in it vary from person to person (authorId or no?).

I've hit so many dead ends trying to get this set up for debugging from Flash builder on the VMWare simulator or on my tablet, and spent time on wild goose chases because I was using documentation that turned out to be several SDK versions. I'm blocked on doing any dev for Blackberry. Do you know when the documentation will actually be updated?

Thanks!

New Contributor
My Device: BB

Same problem.. in the BB10 simulator there isn't Upload Token button!

is there any fix?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

The simulator does not need a debug token. If you're having troubles loading your BAR files to it please start a new thread with details on the issue.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
New Contributor
My Device: BB

Thanks, my problem now is "network unreachable"... i'm looking for other topics.
Bye!