Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Contributor
joaosousa
My Device: Playbook

Re: Playbook 2.1.0 Beta Released - Post Findings Here

It failed with the error in the linked screenshot..

Will do a new security wipe. Also wil uninstall BBD, reboot pc and reinstall.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
BallRock
My Device: 2 x PlayBook, 3 Z10, 1 Q10, 1 DAC

Use ccleaner to clean your pc and deinstall bbd before you reinstall bbd.
But, at first delete all firmwares from:

C:\user\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\Application Loader\Cache\

AppData may be hidden
Please use plain text.
Contributor
joaosousa

Reg was clean and that folder was empty... I have done everything several times with plenty of reboots in the middle (both on the PB and PC sides)...

I'm giving up... Guess I'll have to wait until an update is released... Which will take months if RIM maintains the usual pace...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
joaosousa

Half victory

[ Edited ]

Ever since the security wipe I lost the ability to use any android app (installed from App World) but at least my device battery life seems to be back to normal.

The previous charge loss while off still puzzles me... was the device not powering off properly?

Haven't tried to downgrade to the latest official version again. Will try to find more info when I have the time.

EDIT:

Going to try this

Please use plain text.
Contributor
W_Archer
My Device: Z10

Playbook 2.1.0 Beta on LTE 32gb?

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I've checked in the various forums here and in public domain but couldn't find an answer.  Thought I would try asking here:

I've got a couple of PlayBooks.  2 x 64gb machines and a new LTE32gb.  The older 64gb machines are working well with 2.1.0.840 but the LTE one doesn't ever get an update after registration.

The registration process does take the PIN MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use but there is never an update pushed out.

Is the LTE model supported in the current beta?  if so - is there a better/different mechanism to register it?

Thanks, all.

--Bill

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
liocruet
My Device: Playbook 16GB

Also i notified that on the facebook log on when im typing my password and try to delete some thing the screen blinks.. Weird.... Anyone hsppen this? Or its a tablet failure?

Please use plain text.