Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

New Developer
MMEcapital
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9330 and Bold 9650
Accepted Solution

R&D

Hello BlackBerry Community,

My name is Matthew and I am a current high school student. I am very interested in becoming a part of BlackBerry architecture research and development. At a young age, I had fallen in love with Blackberry's- I enjoyed the formal styling of the phones, the cutting-edge business integration features, and the interesting phone layouts.

My talents lie with the testing and researching of mass product appeal, build quality, market volatility, and integration capabilities. I can wholeheartedly say that I am connected to the world at large, and I try my best to excel however possible. I have a wide range of experience in the technology field: I am relatively well-versed with Windows, OS X, Linux, and mobile technology platforms including Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, and BlackBerry. My technical abilities include building and modifying computers and data systems, performing a moderate amount of software programming (including web design,) testing software for independent developers, and stress testing/debugging hardware. The purpose of this post is to offer my time and services to the entire BlackBerry community to aid with the R&D aspect of development. I am able and willing to work with most software and hardware in order to help create a more finished product.

Your time, consideration, and advice is greatly appreciated. If someone could give me a sense of direction on where to go, I would be very grateful. Feel free to message me for more information, or to get my contact info.

Thank you,

Matthew

Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

Re: R&D