Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Trusted Contributor
bertho_joris
My Device: Blackberry 9780

907 Invalid COD when using BBUI.js

[ Edited ]

I just download the Blackberry UI.js this site: https://github.com/blackberry/bbUI.js

Then I took a sample application in the folder: samples and conduct experiments and to see examples of the results that installed on my blackberry.

When all procedures have been successful, why do I get an error message when I want to download my app via a web server??? (OTA)

This error: 907 Invalid COD (In this case, I have uploaded all files in a folder OTAInstall) build the emulator ripple results

Prior to that, after I build my application and successfully performed using the emulator, so I wanted to upload and download it directly from my blackberry, I get an error message that had not previously been found when I use jQuery Mobile to create the application.

Are there any issues to be resolved before building the application with ripple emulator ?

Note : My blackberry is 9780

Regards,
Bertho
Developer
ignites
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: 907 Invalid COD when using BBUI.js

bbui.js is mainly for BB 10 although some features are good for OS 7... but regardless this shouldnt be the issue of your cod file. You need to installl via .jad file. If you have invalid cod you may be missing files or something.. well thats my guess.

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Trusted Contributor
bertho_joris

The possibility of errors or missing files from one COD is not possible, because I have tried 2 times to build applications with a sign in a different key. The key that I got both right and can do another build my application and no problems. until I tried this bbui.
Is bbui itself does not support for OS6? Because I know support to OS6.
Regards,
Bertho
Developer
ignites

some features probably work but the features like bb 10 interface buttons etc dont

Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Trusted Contributor
bertho_joris

Is there someone who can help me a build a simple UI of with a BBUI?
I Always fail when i download OTA with a message 907 Invalid COD
Regards,
Bertho
Trusted Contributor
bertho_joris

I just tried to build applications with only 2 files, index.htm and menu.htm. It can be installed seamlessly on my blackberry.

The problem I reported earlier may be due to too many files that I build.

Is this a problem?

Does it do build a Ripple emulator did not build all the sample files in that BBUI folder?

Regards,
Bertho
Developer
ignites

no this is not a problem. Most likely you are referncing the files incorrectly. 

Trusted Contributor
bertho_joris

[ Edited ]

Ok..my problem are done....:smileyhappy:

actualy, maybe to many file's i'll try to build....

When I do build applications without some image files that are not needed, the results are successful and go as you wish. Only if I open several menu list, sometimes I find the application forced to close because the memory can not run.

Does this happen because my BB 9780 is not enough memory to run due to limited?

Regards,
Bertho
Developer
ignites

yes memory can be an issue. 

I believe building apps with files that are not needed sometimes may have referencing issues (I am not sure if this is completely true but, this is my guess from trial and error experinces in the past as I had similar issues on WebWorks Tablet OS).

Trusted Contributor
bertho_joris

Yes....i think so...

btw, Is this memory issue is on the bbUI core or Blackberry browser itself?

Regards,
Bertho