Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
MS-BMB
My Device: Torch 9810, PlayBook
Accepted Solution

Actionbar / bbUI.js - onclick-Event on the Tab Overflow Menu from non marked tab

Hi,

I use the great bbUI.js collection for my application.

Thanks to the developer team for this stuff. :Rockon:

Is there any possibility to fire an onclick-Event from a tab which is not marked as overflow action in the Tab Overflow Menu or to hide the non-marked tabs in the Overflow Menu?

At the moment the non-marked tabs inside the Overflow Menu don't have any purpose cause of the missing onclick-Event.

I hope someone has any ideas for my problem.

Thanks for advising!

Moritz

Please use plain text.
New Developer
MS-BMB

Re: Actionbar / bbUI.js - onclick-Event on the Tab Overflow Menu from non marked tab

Additional information:

It's a PlayBook application.
Please use plain text.
Developer
rorybarnes
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Actionbar / bbUI.js - onclick-Event on the Tab Overflow Menu from non marked tab

Have you checking the bbUI issue tracker? There might be something in there already, if not open an issue so Tim knows that this is of interest to someone. Can't promise it will get done but worth asking.

https://github.com/blackberry/bbUI.js/issues

--
Rory (@roryboy)
Click "Accept as Solution" if post solved your original issue. Give like/thumbs up if you feel post is helpful
Please use plain text.
New Developer
MS-BMB

Thanks for the tipp.

I have opened a new issue.

The link for those interested:

https://github.com/blackberry/bbUI.js/issues/259

Please use plain text.
ruanito
My Device: blackberry playbook

bonjour  jai un soucis avec le jeu settleronline il me dit qu il n yas pas de flash player installe apres test de mise a jour flash player il me dit que la tablette possede deja la deniere mise a jour du flash

quelqun peut t il meclairer sur le sujet 

y a til un quelque chose d equivalent pour pouvoir se connecter a settlers online

ps /flash player est active dans les parametre de la tablette 

mercia ceux qui pourront m eclairer

Please use plain text.