Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Contributor
RaymondSeger
My Device: BB 10

After testing your application on the BlackBerry 10 and Q10 there is a issue with your app as it, its only showing blank white screen after taping the icon app. Please fix the issue.

Dear App World Vendor, 

While processing your application, release '2.0' from your product '7 Cards Poker Bola Tangkas' (ticket 950333), for inclusion into BlackBerry App World I encountered the following issue(s) that require your attention before we are able to continue. 

Please fix the following issue(s) and resubmit your application as a new release. 

After testing your application on the BlackBerry 10 and Q10 there is a issue with your app as it, its only showing blank white screen after taping the icon app. Please fix the issue. 

Once these issue(s) have been corrected I will be able to complete the necessary steps that will allow this application to be posted in BlackBerry App World. If at any time you have questions regarding the above issue(s) please don’t hesitate to contact us at BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com or visit http://developer.blackberry.com/forums for technical support. 

Regards, 
Dedhy Heriyanto Kusuma 
BlackBerry App World Vendor Support: www.blackberry.com/developers/appworld 
BlackBerry App World Vendor FAQ: www.blackberry.com/developers/appworld/faq 
BlackBerry Developer Support Forums: http://developer.blackberry.com/forums 

here is the problem. i saved all as UTF-8, it works fine under ripple: 

I emailed the tester (Dedhy) asking him to please tell me what is the problem, since it works fine under ripple. No answer, this is going to be the third time i send the app to blackberry store. I removed almost all third party libraries (no more sound, only basic jquery, and no more blackberry "pages" (only one page now, the game)).

Here is the example using ripple: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6aAu-C2d-w

What should i do?

Retired
erikjohnzon
My Device: Q10

Re: After testing your application on the BlackBerry 10 and Q10 there is a issue with your app as it, its only showing blank white screen after taping the icon app. Please fix the issue.

Send me your bar so I can try it, or just your plain zip file. I'll see if I see anything obvious.

erjohnson@blackberry.com

@erikjohnzon
erjohnson@blackberry.com
Contributor
RaymondSeger
My Device: BB 10

Re: After testing your application on the BlackBerry 10 and Q10 there is a issue with your app as it, its only showing blank white screen after taping the icon app. Please fix the issue.

i will try to PM it to you if it is rejected again. The new version i just send yesterday removed all third party JS library, and only have 1 page now, which is the game. No more menu page !

Retired
erikjohnzon
My Device: Q10

OKay, don't PM e-mail me :smileyhappy:.

@erikjohnzon
erjohnson@blackberry.com