Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
Elsavies
My Device: Curve 9300

.Ajax with jquery causing memory leak

Hi everyone, 

Im new with webworks, i used to develop all my blackberry apps in java, but now i decided to use webworks, the problem that i see is that i cant run my app twice because the first time i run the app, it consumes all the memory, the second time i receive only a white screen, i was reading some posts with the same problem in the community forums and i saw that i should put all my html documents in a master one and then use div with javascript, i already did that, but everytime i do an .ajax request with jquery i get the memory leak problem that i have mentioned, can you help me with this problem please, the return result from the .ajax request is an xml, ill wait for your answers thank you, pd. my english is not the best one, sorry for that hehe.

Developer
songdawg
My Device: n/a

Re: .Ajax with jquery causing memory leak

What version OS is on the device and what version of Webworks are you using?

BlackBerry Development Advisor
chadtatro
My Device: Z10

Re: .Ajax with jquery causing memory leak

Would you be able to post your sample code?  I'll see if anything catches my eye.

Chad Tetreault | App Development Consultant | BlackBerry Developer Relations | developer.blackberry.com | @chadtatro