Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
madmaskd
My Device: Blackberry Z10 LE, Q10 And PlayBook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Any Feature to convert the All Javafiles in my Web Works App in to DLL

In BB10 OS is there any feature Where We can Put all this Javascripts in the Format Of (DLL) / Thread so the repeated Objs/Function/scripts Act like Fix Space on the Mem, and Never Offload/Flush Or Free in the Thread . thank you .

i have around 16 javascripts 2 scc and Html in an Application developed i was bothered about the Performance and app is Exits automatically when run on the Build 620 on Dev Alpha B

Hit Like if you find my post Use Full Thank You...
Please use plain text.
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

Re: Any Feature to convert the All Javafiles in my Web Works App in to DLL

Before optimization you'll need to make sure your app works correctly. Use console.log(), check the console for error messages, comment out parts of the code etc. to figure out what is making the app crash.

JavaScript is an interpreted language. You cannot "compile" it into a DLL or similar library.

Standard optimization techniques for the web also apply to mobile JS apps, so you could concatenate all your .js files into one single file to reduce overhead, and you could minify it although that would probably not make a huge difference.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Please use plain text.
Developer
madmaskd

OK my Program is Running Well in all Browsers and other Android mobile .......... All Problem Mentioned comes when I port it to BB10 Dev Alpha B .... Any other Suggestion's is Welcome

Please use plain text.
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

No, you'll need to investigate yourself. Without even knowing what your app does and how it is built there is no way we can offer such general advice.

A standard troubleshooting technique I already mentioned above:

• comment out parts of JS init code & stylesheets until your app stops crashing
  • switch on Web Inspector and use console.log() to log the startup process
Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Please use plain text.
Developer
madmaskd

Ok No Need for general Suggestion as My Apps are Working 100% Well and More than 11 Apps developed with Out Your General Help i can Find MY Self Much more Any General Help My Self,   Porblem is Many People Dont Look closely in to the Problem What Actually is Happening in the Problem and What actual Solution is Required and Just come Out With General Idea or Any Material Searched on line ....

Please use plain text.