Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
azeem_cv
My Device: Blackberry 10

App 'pending review' after getting notification mail of 'product approval'

Hi,

I got the notification mail from   BlackBerry App World Requests <BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@blackberry.com>  that my app, 23976885 Unix Quiz , has been approved.

However when I log into my vendor account, it says 'Pending Review' for the same app. This should have been a mistake.

Please fix it soon. Release request is already approved for this app but product approval is still pending.

Please approved my product soon.

regards

Contributor
Arisham
My Device: Bold 9900 / Bold 9790

Re: App 'pending review' after getting notification mail of 'product approval'

Same case as mine, I found out that the apps contains certain criteria that against the guidelines..such as the logo have 'BlackBerry' word. You have to fix it. 

eshaa
My Device: Q10 SQN100-3

Hi,

I just wanted to know if you found any solution to it, how will I know what part of my meta data is conflicting with the guidelines, when it has been approved by Blackberry already. 

BlackBerry Development Advisor
chadtatro
My Device: Z10

Hello,

I've forwarded your message to the BlackBerry World vendor support team. They'll help you get things corrected as soon as possible. :smileyhappy:

Chad Tetreault | App Development Consultant | BlackBerry Developer Relations | developer.blackberry.com | @chadtatro
BlackBerry Development Advisor
chadtatro
My Device: Z10

So the BlackBerry World team got back to me to say that the app is approved, and posted for sale.

Can you confirm this?

Chad Tetreault | App Development Consultant | BlackBerry Developer Relations | developer.blackberry.com | @chadtatro