If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Contributor
pebiantara
My Device: torch
My Carrier: 9800

Application view is blank

I was develop app for os5 and os6, but for os 7 my application view so blank, i use jqtouch for UI, so how to this solve for my problem? i'm sorry for my english language.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
jeffheifetz
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Application view is blank

Hi pebiantara,

It sounds like you're saying the same app that works on 5.0 and 6.0 is blank on 7.0. If this is the case would it be possible for you to send a code sample as thats highly confusing.

1.Please resolve your thread by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button below the post which solved your problem!
2. If any post helps you please click the button below the post(s)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
pebiantara
My Device: torch
My Carrier: 9800

I have 2 applications for 2 different versions, and I tried the application toversion 6 in version 7, and the results are not showing anything but theprocess has been running, only problem I use jqtouch display to the user interface.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
jeffheifetz
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi pebiantara,

Can you please provide the following

1. A code sample (or perhaps a very detailed explanation of what you're doing and whats going on?)

2.The device/OS you're testing on ie(9800/6.0.0.713)

1.Please resolve your thread by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button below the post which solved your problem!
2. If any post helps you please click the button below the post(s)
Please use plain text.