Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha

BB 10 Upload Error - This bar contains unsigned entries which have not been integrity-checked

I am trying to upload my blackberry 10 WebWorks app and When I try and upload the bar files that the Ripple Emulator produced then I get the following message

Bar is not RDK signed Bar is not AUTHOR signed This bar contains unsigned entries which have not been integrity-checked.

I re installed and authorized some signing keys and it made no difference.  It also came up with the Min OS that only went up to 7 in the file bundles and it also didn't show the BlackBerry 10 Alpha in the device support section.  Is there something I need to add to the zip file for that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.   

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: 9800

Re: BB 10 Upload Error - This bar contains unsigned entries which have not been integrity-checked

So I assume you are trying to put it on a Dev Alpha.

I don't think you signed the bar.

How did you sign the bar?

If you don't use ripple, you can use the command line 

https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/package_your_bb10_app_with_ww_sdk_2008473_11.ht...

@nukulb
Developer

Re: BB 10 Upload Error - This bar contains unsigned entries which have not been integrity-checked

Well in Ripple I do press package and sign and I do put in the password and everything

New Contributor
My Device: Dev Alpha

I am getting the same error. Did you got any luck?
Developer

No luck yet for me

New Contributor
My Device: Dev Alpha

Okay, I got this therough. Actually I was wrongly submitting the .bar file under /simulator folder where as I was supposed to submit the one under /device folder.

Hope this helps.

cheers

Sunil