Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
azamatoak
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

BB10 Webworks packaging "Interrupted (aborting)" error from ripple emulator

I am trying to build a BB10 webworks app using Sencha Touch 2.2 and packaging using Ripple and keep getting Interrupted (aborting) errors. Is anyone else seeing this? I have noticed that I am able to clear this error if the .sass_cache fills up under /resources/sass folder of the Sencha Touch project. The error changes on which file it is interrupted.

out:  (deflated 71%)
  adding: touch/src/XTemplateCompiler.js (deflated 72%)
  adding: touch/src/XTemplateParser.js (deflated 76%)
  adding: touch/version.txt (stored 0%)
  adding: twitter_bb.js (deflated 61%)
  adding: webworks-1.0.4.11.js
out: 

out: 
zip error: Interrupted (aborting)

error response - {"code":1,"msg":"\nzip error: Interrupted (aborting)\n","data":null}
2013-06-13 11:48:44 GET /ripple/build_status/1021 200

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
naveenan
My Device: BlackBerry 9810

Re: BB10 Webworks packaging "Interrupted (aborting)" error from ripple emulator

Hi There,

I have not seen the exact issue, but I have successfully packaged a lot of Sencha Touch 2.2 applications using the BlackBerry WebWorks SDK 1.0.4.11.  you will need to add the config.xml file to your Sencha Touch 2.2 project and you are ready to package it.  I have written a blog and made a video on this topic as well.  Here it is, http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/11/sencha-touch-blackberry-10.

Let us know if you still have more questions.

Thanks

Naveen M

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
azamatoak
My Device: Z10

Re: BB10 Webworks packaging "Interrupted (aborting)" error from ripple emulator

After trying various things, I ran into the solution, by sheer luck I suppose. When compiling a Sencha Touch app, it compiles the sass file and creates a cache. Sencha Touch doesn't clear the `.sass_cache` folder after it's done compiling. This seemed to be causing odd issues with the package operation for a BB10 webworks app. It would stop with the message above on zipping different files.

After removing all the contents of the `.sass_cache` folder using `rm -rvf *` I was able to get it to successfully package.

Please use plain text.