Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
Developer
LBP
My Device: PlayBook 16GB, BB10 LE Z10 (red)
My Carrier: none
Accepted Solution

BB10 - bbUI.js - pushScreen + popScreen Issue

Hi everone.

I'm running into an issue using bbUI.js pushScreen(..) and popScreen() functionality. If I have an app with 3-4+ screen and push them to the display and then try to pop them one by one I'm not able to go back to the first screen, the app seems to not respond. I already filed an issue in bbUI.js repo but Tim hasn't answered yet. I attached a small app containing 7 screens (0-6 like the screen-array of bb.screens will have) and you can go from screen 0 to 6 and backwards, but if you go backwards 2-3 screen using the popScreen() function it seems to freeze the app.

I also figured some things out with the "webkitAnimationEnd" listener isn't called and through this the domReady event isn't fired in bbUI.js.

Hopefully you can help getting it fixed and getting such use cases to work. THX

"Like" if you liked the post.
"Accept as Solution" if the post solves your question.
Please use plain text.
Administrator
astanley
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: BB10 - bbUI.js - pushScreen + popScreen Issue

Following up for other developer's benefit.  It appears this issue has been fixed in the /next branch of bbui.js:

https://github.com/blackberry/bbUI.js/issues/262

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Please use plain text.
Developer
Developer
LBP
My Device: PlayBook 16GB, BB10 LE Z10 (red)
My Carrier: none

Re: BB10 - bbUI.js - pushScreen + popScreen Issue

I discussed with Tim and tested against my sample app from the previous post above and it seems fixed now. Seems RIM is back with so many comments, updates and fixes today, keep it up!!! :smileywink:

"Like" if you liked the post.
"Accept as Solution" if the post solves your question.
Please use plain text.