10-03-2012 10:21 AM
Sure, send away. firstname.lastname@example.org is good. You can send me the zip, and or the bar, if you send the bar please package it with -d so I can see what's happening.
10-03-2012 09:39 PM
I had a look at your app, you were pretty close to getting it right but here are a couple suggestions that should make things work. I re-packaged it myself and it worked fine with the changes below:
1. When whitelisting a domain, you don't need to append the actual path on the server so it's preffered to use this: <access uri="http://brooklynn.ky" subdomains="true" /> please add this and remove the trailing "/sitemanager" as well as the closing brance that encloses the feature elements, this is not needed.
2. You are attempting to invoke the browser using the target =_blank this is not yet supported but will be out in the next release Rel 10. You can follow the conversation here: https://github.com/blackberry/BB10-WebWorks-Framew
3. To accomplish what you want in the meantime you should REMOVE the following code:
4. You should now add a click handler to your <li><a>Control Center</a></li> such that when clicked it will call the openWebLinkInBrowser() function. You are never calling it, but if you would, it would invoke properly.
5. Compile your app with the -d flag and use web inspector it is available in development mode as <device-ip>:1337. It will provide you with lots of usefull information to debug with.
I hope that helps. I as able to get it working no problem for myself, so give it a shot. Nice app by the way .
10-04-2012 01:06 PM
at last gold.danke schoen
Is it better to place scripts in <head> section? or after last <div> before closing </body>?
10-04-2012 01:37 PM
Where you put your scripts will be very similar to how you would want to optimize a page on the normal web. The "webworks ready" event is to be used to kick-off your scripts that require use of the API. The reason I did not add the webworks ready for you, is that you are calling it on click from a user, and not onload.
Refer to the documentation at this link for more information on webworks ready:
ele = document.createElement(
For general loading information for performance please see the following:
If your situation was resolved, please mark the thread as resolved! Thanks! Any further help you need just let me know you have my email .