Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

BlackBerry WebWorks SDK 2.3.1.5: bbwp Errors

[ Edited ]

Hello all,

I just wanted to share this in case it helps others as I've seen a few threads on similar topics.

Today I went through a number of packaging scenarios and seem to have found an issue with JDK 6 update 45 (32-bit). Specifically, referencing this JDK version in my PATH and bbwp.properties file results in failed packaging attempts.

After rolling back to JDK6 update 31 (32-bit), updating my PATH variable, and updating bbwp.properties, everything is working fine again.

The primary error I saw was:

Executable name has embedded quote, split the arguments.

If you too are seeing RAPC, I/O Error, or other [ERROR] or [FATAL] errors during packaging, please try the the above and, if it resolves the issue, please post here which issue it resolves for you so that future developers can benefit from this as well.

If it does not resolve your issue, by all means start a new thread and the community will do their best to help.

Erik Oros | @WaterlooErik | eoros@blackberry.com | Developer Issue Tracker

If a reply has answered your question, please click Accept as Solution to help other visitors in the future.