Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Ripple, LE Z10, Dev Alpha _C, Playbook, Bold 9900
My Carrier: rogers

Blackberry Jam World Tour

1.Heading up to Kitchener (formerly known as Berlin and home to north America's largest Octoberfest) next Thursday to pick up a BB10 device.

2. Then I'm going to test the piss right out of 8 'Blackberry 10 WebWorks' apps :smileyvery-happy:

3.Then post my findings here:smileyvery-happy:

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry Jam World Tour

I'll be there too!  Lets try and say hi.  Looking forward to hearing your feedback about your app development.

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Ripple, LE Z10, Dev Alpha _C, Playbook, Bold 9900
My Carrier: rogers

[ Edited ]

Yes indeed.

and regarding my recent dive into Blackberry apps I have 8 presently in app world- some live and some pending. I would be interested in some OS 6 phones for testing. The demographics show a ton of users using those phones and when I'm out and about most blackberry users I see are still using older models - a testament to the phone fashion of the past or locked into contracts.( that's a captive market )

When I attend recent 2012 site meetings the majority of participants use blackberry although one Civil Engineer was using an Iphone. One sub contractor was using an android. That said of 20 participants 16 were Blackberry 4 were others.

Attendees represented municipalities, private business as well as regional government.

Developer
My Device: Torch 9800, PlayBook 64GB, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: VIVO Brazil

[ Edited ]

@astanley, I'm going to the BlackBerry 10 Jam in São Paulo, but sadly there won't be Dev Alphas for distribution (at least that's what the event page says). Why?

I was really hoping to to get a Dev Alpha so I could debug my apps and games on real hardware (since I deeply hate emulators)... :smileysad:

If I helped you please click the "Like" button to support my work.
My apps: CherryNotes - Bookmarked - Requests
Social Me: about.me - Twitter