Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
aagrahmandloi
My Device: 9930

Blackberry Webworks App Code Signing Error.."Server Unavailable..Please contact System Admin"

Hi,

I am working on a Phonegap Application for Blackberry using Blackberry Webworks. I have developed the application and testing on simulator. Now later on I want to test it on device and I have registered for Signing Keys and followed the steps that were mentioned on the Blackberry Webworks Portal. After trying number of times, I am repeatedly getting the same error - "Server Unavailable, Please contact System Administrator". I could not figure out the problem exactly whether it is due to some Proxy Setting or there is some problem with the BB Signing Server.

Someone can please suggest me any solution.

Thanks in advance,

Aagrah Mandloi

BlackBerry Development Advisor
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

Re: Blackberry Webworks App Code Signing Error.."Server Unavailable..Please contact System Admin"

Are you still seeing this error?  There were some problems with the signing servers yesterday.

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
New Contributor
aagrahmandloi
My Device: 9930

Re: Blackberry Webworks App Code Signing Error.."Server Unavailable..Please contact System Admin"

Hi Mark,

I am still getting this error. Infact I am getting the error from the past few days. Just want to confirm that as I am working in coporate banking environment, so does it affect the signing process?

If this is the reason, then please let me know the firewall or proxy settings to get this done.

Thanks,

Aagrah

MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

If you need to go through a proxy server you'll need to add the proxy parameters when building using bbwp.  See this page for details.

Compilation parameters for the BlackBerry WebWorks SDK

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker