Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
kitsda
My Device: Alpha B
Accepted Solution

Cannot Resubmit after App Reject --> File bundle (ThaiNumber.bar) has been rejected. Package ID is required for all .bar file. If this is an upgrade, Package ID must match Package ID in original file bundle.

My app "ThaiNumber.bar" was rejected. Then I modify app and need to resubmit to Appworld

It have error 

"File bundle (ThaiNumber.bar) has been rejected. Package ID is required for all .bar file. If this is an upgrade, Package

ID must match Package ID in original file bundle."

Please help

Please use plain text.
Developer
Philipk
My Device: Dev Alpha & PlayBook

Re: Cannot Resubmit after App Reject --> File bundle (ThaiNumber.bar) has been rejected. Package ID is required for all .bar file. If this is an upgrade, Package ID must match Package ID in original file bundle.

Sounds like you changed the name of the app within your config.xml file, or are using a different computer/signing keys.
chadtatro
My Device: Z10

Re: Cannot Resubmit after App Reject --> File bundle (ThaiNumber.bar) has been rejected. Package ID is required for all .bar file. If this is an upgrade, Package ID must match Package ID in original file bundle.

[ Edited ]

That was what I was also going to mention.

If you are unable to get any further, contact BlackBerry World support and they can help get the new file bundle in to the store via this link - http://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberryworld/

Chad Tetreault | App Development Consultant | BlackBerry Developer Relations | developer.blackberry.com | @chadtatro
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kitsda

Thank Phillipk, How to change this. I did not copy the old signing keys
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kitsda

Thanks

I've drop some message to BlackBerry Support
But did not got response yet
Please use plain text.