Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha B, 2x Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: 3, Orange, Vodafone

Cordova - transitioning to WebWorks

There are a lot of questions from the Cordova community who are are trying to get their apps on BB

This forum has been populated by WebWorks developers for years so we are not always sure what you're asking

If you're new to WebWorks can you please mention at the top of your post what OS version (5, 6, 7, PB or 10) you are attempting to deploy on

WebWorks is not yet 100% Cordova compatible.Its close but a few issues remain.

Those of us who regualarly help people out here will find it easier to address your specific query if we know...

a) Target platform

b) What you are trying to do

c) What goes wrong

Bear in mind that we are not BB employees, we answer Qs to help out and share information

We have a very strong and mutually supportive community here with many of us perfectly willing to help you.

Please also consider the fact that as this is a WebWorks community that if you ask a Cordova specific Q that some of us (myself included) won't have any clue - there will, however be someone out there who knows the answer

This place is all about helping each other out

BB have the strongest communities for developers you will find anywhere (try asking Droid or iOS people Qs)

Ask away - we are here to help

Click the like button if you find my posts useful!
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Cordova - transitioning to WebWorks

Good post.  Thanks for making our forums better with this great level of support for the BlackBerry WebWorks & Cordova communities.

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.