Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Contributor
greenpoise
My Device: Playbook
Accepted Solution

Developing for playbook resources

Any hard cover resources? Followed the tutorials but i need more. Doc on this forum is sparse. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Developer
ignites
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Developing for playbook resources

Have you tried reading this? https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation

It its pretty comprehensive, added with w3schools, thats basically all I've ever needed to use to make apps.

If you are looking for books, look for books that teach you to code in html for webworks application. there are no books that i know of that teaches you to do WebWorks apps

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Please use plain text.
Developer
kamal_nigam
My Device: Blackberry 10

explore this link

https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/tutorial_create_first_app_intro_1969476_11.html

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press the Accept as solution Button when u got the Solution
Press Kudo to say thank to developer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
greenpoise
My Device: Playbook

This thread was solved i just couldnt close it.. A person in another thread lead me to the technologies used for blackberry dev. Thanks for sharing
Please use plain text.
Developer
kamal_nigam
My Device: Blackberry 10

ok

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press the Accept as solution Button when u got the Solution
Press Kudo to say thank to developer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Please use plain text.