Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
Marlonc
My Device: Developer
Accepted Solution

Do not open the application on bb 9300?

I created an application using PhoneGap and jquery-mobile but when compiled on a device 9300 does not open the application (OS 6) and in 9860 (OS 7) yes. Anyone know how to solve it? Thank you very much.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
chadtatro
My Device: Z10

Re: Do not open the application on bb 9300?

Hi Marlonc,

What exactly happens when you attempt to run the application on your devices (aside from the app just not running), are there any errors?

Chad Tetreault | App Development Consultant | BlackBerry Developer Relations | developer.blackberry.com | @chadtatro
New Contributor
Marlonc

Hi, 

When I have it installed on the bb 9300 does not make any action. I try to start and does nothing, no action. I do not know if I'm compiling wrong in OS 6 , because in 9860 a device opens the application.

chadtatro

Could you try searching for any errors/exceptions in Event Log on the phone?

You can access Event Log by holding down the ALT key, and pressing LGLG from the home screen.

Once loaded, you can press the MENU key, then select OPTIONS to customize the filtering if needed.

Chad Tetreault | App Development Consultant | BlackBerry Developer Relations | developer.blackberry.com | @chadtatro
New Contributor
Marlonc

Hey ! .

Thanks for the help

The solution for me to run OS-6, was that my device was putting blackberry alx file and it was not. I put the cod file that has packed the key and if it worked. thanks anyway.

Sorry for the response time.

chadtatro

That's great,  glad you got it up and running :smileyhappy: