Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
amit.nbpatel
My Device: Not Specified

Embed player for blackberry mobile

Hello,
This is my first post on this forum.I need a embed player which will run on blacberry device.I searched a lot but couldn't get any solution.I want to embed player on mobile web page which can play mpeg 4 movie on blackberry device.I need player and its embed code.
Please help me on this issue!!!
Please use plain text.
New Developer
Istrike

Re: Embed player for blackberry mobile

This may help, http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe/fetch/2000/348583/800332/1089414/How_To...

or here is the short video, http://www.blackberry.com/DevMediaLibrary/view.do?name=videoplayback

9 min 37 seconds, it is a wonderful vid to watch.

Alternatively, you may also browse in your JDE>API Javadoc reference.

Hope this helps,

Landon

Please use plain text.
New Developer
amit.nbpatel

Thanks,but i need embed player into the bklackberry browser not for the OS.Will this code possible to embed to the browser??
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

hello,

the BlackBerry browser is an HTML / XHTML / WML browser. There is no embed objects support within the webpage apart from calling the Media Application.

you can try the BOLT browser which does partially support embed objects within the webpage.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.