Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Regular Contributor
iruka
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: DiGi

Focusable and Form Fields Problems With iScroll4

Hi all. Anyone here using iScroll4? I have some problems giving focus to <li> and form fields elements when using iScroll4 on the scrolling div. Here a snippet of my code:

<div id="wrapper" x-blackberry-focusable="true">
    <div id="scroll-content" x-blackberry-focusable="true">
        <ul x-blackberry-focusable="true">
        <li x-blackberry-focusable="true" onmouseover="refHighlight(this)" onmouseout="unRefHighlight(this)">Some Stuff</li>
        <li x-blackberry-focusable="true" onmouseover="refHighlight(this)" onmouseout="unRefHighlight(this)">More Stuff</li>
        <li x-blackberry-focusable="true" onmouseover="refHighlight(this)" onmouseout="unRefHighlight(this)">Big Stuff</li>
        <li x-blackberry-focusable="true" onmouseover="refHighlight(this)" onmouseout="unRefHighlight(this)"><input type="text" id="lText">Text</li>
        <li x-blackberry-focusable="true" onmouseover="refHighlight(this)" onmouseout="unRefHighlight(this)"><select id="selectMe"><option value="A">Approve</option><option value="R">Reject</option><option value="P">Pending</option></select></li>
        <li x-blackberry-focusable="true" onmouseover="refHighlight(this)" onmouseout="unRefHighlight(this)"><input type="radio" id="radio1">Radio</li>
        <li x-blackberry-focusable="true" onmouseover="refHighlight(this)" onmouseout="unRefHighlight(this)">Fast Stuff</li>
        <!--more stuff-->    
</ul>
    </div>
</div>

I'm testing it on Torch 9800, when I tap on the screen, the <li> element does not have focus. And also the form fields cannot be selected using touchscreen, trackpad/trackball and even mouse on web browser.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.