Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Visitor
sleclerc
My Device: Storm 9530

HTML Email stops rendering as HTML

[ Edited ]

Our application is generating email messages with Html bodies to users within our organization and occasionally the email stops rendering the body as Html when viewed from a Bold 9900.  I can send one message fine but as soon as we add this new Html table into the message all rendering within the BB Email application stops rendering the entire message as Html.  Here's some screenshots:

Message rendered properly:

BB Rendering OK

Example of message not rendering Html properly:

BB not rendering Html

Does anyone know of any tips, guides, etc that explain what Html might cause this to happen? We've validated the Html in both messages and cannot find out why it would just stop treating the message as Html, and we've investigated what additional code is in the bad Html and cannot understand why it would break. I could understand if it truncated the message, but it is downloading the entire message fine. Could this be a message size issue?  I can't post the Html itself becasue it exceeds the limits this forum will allow (if someone has a tip how I can include the raw html, please let me know).

Any suggestions where to start?

Please use plain text.