Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
Accepted Solution

I have repeatedly tried to install webworks SDK for BB 10 and BB 7 or earlier OS, but unable to launch the SDK succesfully.

I have repeatedly tried to install  webworks SDK for BB 10 and BB 7 or earlier OS, but unable to launch the SDK

succesfully.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
chadtatro
My Device: Z10

Re: I have repeatedly tried to install webworks SDK for BB 10 and BB 7 or earlier OS, but unable to launch the SDK successfully.

Can you tell us exactly what is happening?

Also, make sure you're running the 32-bit version of Java JDK, and NOT the 64bit.

Chad Tetreault | App Development Consultant | BlackBerry Developer Relations | developer.blackberry.com | @chadtatro
Developer
srk2012

Re: I have repeatedly tried to install webworks SDK for BB 10 and BB 7 or earlier OS, but unable to launch the SDK successfully.

Windows x86    88.72 MB   jdk-7u10-windows-i586.exe 

Windows x64      90.36 MB   jdk-7u10-windows-x64.exe

Out of the above two I have downloaded  first one  i.e windows x86       i.e 

jdk-7u10-windows-i586.exe 

Pleae tell me  whether I have installed the correct one.

The exact problem  , even after  going through the installation process 

i.e

You also need the SDK to package your app

First you need the Java JDK. 
You can get it here ›

Download the installer.

Double-click the installer file and follow the instructions.

For more instructions about the WebWorks SDK for Smartphones, go here ›
 The webworks SDK is not launching please     guide me properly so that I able to create a sample "HelloWorl" program on  emulator as well as    device.

Developer
srk2012

At last Iam able to  build the package succesfully on google chrome  Ripple Emulator by following the instructions

https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/creating_helloworld_for_bb_os.html.

Now I have applied for signing keys . But How to  Run the emultor nd  se my application  for ex helloworld

Developer
srk2012

Ok I have succesfully instaled HelloWorld application on  BlackBeery 7 simulator.

Thank you