Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520

Iam trying to sign and register the keys for BB wenbworks SDK for 10 OS which I got from RIM and Iam seeing the error

[ Edited ]

Iam trying to sign and register the keys for BB wenbworks SDK for 10 OS which I got from RIM and Iam seeing the error

C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK 1.0.4.11\dependen
cies\tools\bin>blackberry-signer -register -csjpin 80868086 -storepass omsairam1
3 C:\keys\client-RDK-2061266.csj C:\keys\client-PBDT-2061266.csj
Enter Passphrase for keystore:
Error: Keystore load: C:\Users\Shravan\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\author.p
12 (The system cannot find the file specified)
C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK 1.0.4.11\dependen
cies\tools\bin>

But according to the link

https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/signing_setup.html

and step 3  it should create author.p12, barsigner.csk and barsigner.db  in C:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\Research In Motion

But it is   not happening why is it so ?

Please use plain text.
Retired
astanley
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Iam trying to sign and register the keys for BB wenbworks SDK for 10 OS which I got from RIM and Iam seeing the error

Can you navigate here and confirm that there is a folder named "Research In Motion"  C:\Users\Shravan\AppData\Local ?

If so, your user account "Shravan" may not have Windows permissions to modify that folder location.  Suggest making sure that you have admin access.

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Re: Iam trying to sign and register the keys for BB wenbworks SDK for 10 OS which I got from RIM and Iam seeing the error

Now  this    problem   is solved using graphica aid. I have registered  with signing keys.

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

yes I have admin access

I have succesfully registred the signing keys now uisng graphic aid .

But Iam unable to create debug token pease look into it

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/I-have-succesully-registered-my-...

Please use plain text.