06-23-2012 09:19 PM
Webworks on PB. I just went back and retested my in-app purchase code. This was working under 1.7 but now I'm getting a payment failure with message "The payment process has been cancelled." I am using development mode for payment calls. I'm getting this with two devices running different versions of PB2. I'm also getting this with the payment sample application. However, everything works fine on the 1.7 simulator. Has anybody else seen this? Did it work when you went to the live servers?
06-26-2012 12:36 PM
06-26-2012 02:18 PM
Not sure what you mean by sandbox mode - using window.blackberry.payment.developmentMode=true, if that helps. Software was loaded over local WiFi using the SDK tools (BarDeploy.jar).
06-26-2012 02:23 PM
Ah ok, that is the came as local testing .
Do you get a dialog before the issue occurs?
What version of the WebWorks SDK is being used?
Can you provide a snippet of code that can be used to reproduce the issue?
06-26-2012 03:14 PM
As I said, I get this with the payment sample application. It works under 1.7 (currently only simulator) but fails on the 2.0 devices. The dialog flow is slightly different in the two cases. In the working case, I get the regular purchase dialog showing the purchase, app, price, payment method, account and "Cancel" or "Buy Now" buttons. When I click "Buy Now" I get what appears to be a test mode dialog for the Transaction ID, License Key, and allowing me to select the Response (Success, User Cancelled or various errors). When I select Success and click Okay, the sample app shows the purchased item in the history. In the non-working case, on the 2.0 devices, the two dialogs come up in the opposite order! I just noticed this now or I would have mentioned it earlier. Flicking Okay and Buy Now, results in a message of "onPaymentFailure: The payment process has been cancelled." in the sample application. My own application sees a similar problem.
06-26-2012 03:16 PM
06-27-2012 02:10 PM
Nope, 184.108.40.206 is the right/current version.
I did some testing and found something strange:
So something must have changed after OS 1.0.7 that has caused this issue.
I would recommend logging this issue here:
That's the place that the WebWorks developers will look for issues and work with you to fix.
Thanks for reporting!
06-28-2012 07:43 AM
Yes, it should be accessible in GitHub but you can also just open the WebWorks directoryon your computer and browse the source files directly there.
ex C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry WebWorks SDK for TabletOS 220.127.116.11\bbwp\ext