Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Contributor
demonmaker
My Device: Developer, Playbook, Curve 9300, Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: JQuery Mobile Webworks app hanging at automatic startup on Curve 9300

I am using openBESPushListener .
Please use plain text.
Contributor
demonmaker

Re: JQuery Mobile Webworks app hanging at automatic startup on Curve 9300 SDK 2.1.1

I am still having the hanging issue with autostart. But I am also getting the hourglass/clock popping up every 8-10 seconds whether I have the autostart version or a non-autostart version. This causes the phone to be unresponsive while the hourglass/clock is on the screen.

I am in dire need of help to resolve this issue.

Please use plain text.
Developer
jmace
My Device: 9300

Re: JQuery Mobile Webworks app hanging at automatic startup on Curve 9300 SDK 2.1.1

ababut,

Do you think demonmaker's issue could be due to the type of code within the onload event of his application? 

Has anyone successfully deployed a jquery mobile leveraging application that uses the RIM autostart feature in WebWorks and performs consistantly on various devices? Would be worth checking into. I'm sure someone has done something like this in-house around the Waterloo offices?

Just an idea to keep this thread rolling. I'd like to see the answer the this behavior myself. 

jmace
My Device: 9300

guess not...

demonmaker

Is this not the place to ask these questions, or is it that know one knows of a solution? Even the venerable jmace can't get a response. Sad...

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
tneil
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Without debugging the specific code to find out why your application is not launching on start and others are we are at a bit of an impass.

We haven't had anyone with time to dig into your application's code to figure out why your appliciation is having a problem. Everyone has been 100% allocated to fixing BB6 memory leak issues.

Tim Neil
Director, Application Platform & Tools Product Management
Follow me on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Contributor
demonmaker

Not what I was hoping to hear, but thanks for the response.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mmzepedab
My Device: Blackberry 8900
My Carrier: Tigo Honduras

I'm having the same problem, but without the "Run automatically on install and device startup" option, I'm using the Curve 9300 aswell and the 2.3.1 SDK, Did you find a solution my friend?, I'm really stucked on this one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Please use plain text.