Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Contributor
bilhasry
My Device: Torch 2 9810

Kamoos Apps

Hello all, i already made a simple apps, for indonesian people to easy remembering the english words.

This is still at the first development. if you have any suggestion. please tell me. thanks. nice to share

Kamoos Apps

Retired
astanley
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Kamoos Apps

Thanks for sharing.

My initial feedback is as follows:

1) App works good - I can enter, save and view English/Indonesian words just fine.

2) Sizing is incorrect on 9900. Content appears too wide and tall for the current screen.  What META viewport are you using?

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Contributor
bilhasry
My Device: Torch 2 9810

i use this meta
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">

thanks for your feedback,
i'm now working for add some feature like edit and delete the words and also for searching the words u are already entered to the kamoos.
Retired
astanley
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Try this instead?

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,target-densitydpi=device-dpi,initial-scale=1.0">

That will normalize your content for the 9900's increased screen resolution.  The result should be the content is sized correctly for that screen.

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.