Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Trusted Contributor
shea08
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Telus

Looking for contract web works developer, revenue sharing model

If this is in appropriate in this forum please advise.

My small company has a Java Blackberry application which we would like to port to Playbook.  The phone app as sold steadily, but not great.  There does seem to be a lot of interest in having this application on the Playbook, as I recieve emails daily asking about it. 

The majority of the work is done on the server, so the application largely just serves as a front end for the server, selecting files to send to the server.  The server has already been, written and in use for a year, backing the phone app.  So it would be a matter of implementing the XML comms protocol, and transferring the file (all over TCP), to the server, and then dealing with the response.  Some front end code has been written already for the playbook version, but it would be up to you if you wanted to use it.

This agreement would not be a cash up front deal, but a revenue sharing model.  I am thinking that 75% of income would go to the developer until a certain dollar amount had been achieved, and then 50/50 after that.

If you are interested, PM me.

Please use plain text.