Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
Niks_BB
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9220
My Carrier: NA
Accepted Solution

Memory analysis of Blackberry with phonegap simulator

Hi,

I would like to do the memory leak analysis of my blackberry application that i have developed using phonegap..i run the simulator through command prompt using the command "ant blackberry load-simulator"... since i dont run it from eclipse i am not able to debug it using the profiler plugins available. Also since it does not run as a java process i am not able to use the Memory Analyzer tool for the same. Please suggest some tools that can help me...

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Memory analysis of Blackberry with phonegap simulator

You will find more developers using PhoneGap on this forum - I suggest you ask the question there:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/bd-p/browser_dev

Please use plain text.
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

HTML5 apps can be debugged, monitored and profiled using the remote web inspector. You'll may need need to tweak your ant build command to generate and install a debug version of the app.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Niks_BB
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9220
My Carrier: NA

I want to run memory analysis on Native Blackberry apps developed using phonegap plugins.

Can you please give any reference for the same.

Please use plain text.