Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Need help with .3gp streaming on RTSP server for Storm

Hello,

I am not making a app, all I want to do is have videos stream fully on blackberry storm's... But my videos keep freezing after about 30seconds, then it will not play smooth after that, it will keep lagging.

I tried a variety of encoding methods... hinted the files... and still cant get any video to play smooth longer than 30seconds.... when viewed on my Storm only... but it plays fine when accessed using a regular computer.

I'm using a Darwin RTSP server.

PLEASE HELP ME, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Need help with .3gp streaming on RTSP server for Storm

is the limit with 30s or with a max filesize ?
can you try making a video of 50s with a very low bitrate ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Developer

I've been able to get videos longer than 30 seconds playing on a Tour, which I assume would be pretty close to a Storm.  However, I'm accessing them via HTTP on IIS and they're .mp4 files.  I'd also be interested in knowing if anyone has files streaming via RTSP on their Storm and how they accomplished it.
New Developer

I've been able to get videos longer than 30 seconds playing on a Tour, which I assume would be pretty close to a Storm.  However, I'm accessing them via HTTP on IIS and they're .mp4 files.  I'd also be interested in knowing if anyone has files streaming via RTSP on their Storm and how they accomplished it.