Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
kamal_nigam
My Device: Blackberry 10

Re: New BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK & BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Simulator Available

Mark or rim team,

can i get any reply on this ??

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press the Accept as solution Button when u got the Solution
Press Kudo to say thank to developer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Please use plain text.
Developer
Developer
LBP
My Device: PlayBook 16GB, BB10 LE Z10 (red)
My Carrier: none

Re: New BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK & BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Simulator Available

kamal_nigam wrote:

Mark 

We have written our own custom thing with the help of phonegap or webworks smartphone (by added java code). I have checked the ext folder of webworks 10 SDK but I have found only js file no C++ code (like we have java code in ext folder of webworks smartphone) . If I want to extend some functionality for BB 10 webworks sdk how I can do this?

The answer is simple. The interfaces between the (new) Native APIs in C/C++ and WebWorks are still work in progress and we need to wait until they got it working to create extensions for BB10 like we are able in other BB OS versions. Have a closer look to the following thread and perhaps "bump" up the thread since it is essential for many devs of us I think: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/BB10-WebWorks-Extensions/td-p/17...

"Like" if you liked the post.
"Accept as Solution" if the post solves your question.
Please use plain text.
New Developer
badtoyz
My Device: torch 9810

Any chance the webworks sdk will come to linux ?
Please use plain text.