Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
vbolisetti
My Device: Not Specified

New to black berry application

Hi i am new to web development.i have downloded both jde and eclipse plugin for black berry.I want to develop a web application to run the application.i have gone through the doc How to set up Eclipse for Mobile Development (PDF) .Through this application i want to get access to the application which is running in dot net. so can any tell me how to proceed for this

thank you in adavance

vijay kumar

Retired
tneil
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: New to black berry application

Hi There,

I'd like to confirm what your end goal is.  From what I gather from your post, you are wanting to do ASP.NET development for the BlackBerry Browser.

Is this correct?

Tim Neil
Director, Application Platform & Tools Product Management
Follow me on Twitter
New Developer
vbolisetti
My Device: Not Specified

Re: New to black berry application

Thank you,

for your reply now i am clear what i want to do.i want to use blackberry mds studio using eclipse plugin.i will create user interface to access my application behind the firewall which is dot net program.Being java developer i would like to take this approach as simple for me.am i correct in this regard?

Other than that i have few doubts regarding the implementation.Using ide i have created sample application publish this we need blackberry application server right? What is the need of MDS service? Can any one help  me to how to publish my sample application.

Can any one let me know where can i get few sample examples regarding MDS studio suing eclipse?

thank you in adavance.