04-04-2011 12:56 AM
the blackberry-tablet.xml now has this content:
But it still tries to sign the app as "Sample Inc".
04-04-2011 05:15 AM
Did you try cleaning-out the intermediate and output folders that you are using? (In your case the ones that you are specifying in bbwp ... -s archive_source -o "C:\output")
04-04-2011 09:03 AM
yes, I'm deleting all the generated files (the bar and the 'sign' file) everytime I'm compiling. I just removed the whole directory (C:\output), restarted my computer, runned cmd.exe as an administrator and re-tried. Still Sample Inc. I'm starting to believe in Black Magick...
04-04-2011 04:00 PM
Try specifying a "-s" location that is not under your Program Files area on disk. For example, try "-s c:\archive_src" instead of a relative path. Or, try not specifying "-s" at all.
04-05-2011 02:08 AM
I've tried without the -s parameter and also with -s set to "C:\archiveoutput". It still doesn't work. When I opened the "blackberry-tablet.xml" in the C:\archiveoutput there's a tag "published" that says "Sample Inc.". However, the config.xml has <Package-Author>Marian Ivanov</Package-Author>. Please tell me you're not out of ideas :-)
04-05-2011 04:12 PM
I wish I could :-)
In v188.8.131.52 only <developer_cn_signature> in "bbwp.properties" controls Package-Author, and we've already confirmed that you are using v184.108.40.206 and that you have set <developer_cn_signature> inside your bbwp.properties. Are you absolutely sure that there are no <!-- and --> surrounding the <developer_cn_signature> element or one of its surrounding elements? And that you are modifying the correct version of bbwp.properties (if there is more than one on your system)?
04-06-2011 02:34 AM
Guys, I am so embarrassed! Looks like my usual editors (phpDesigner and Notepad++) have some kind of caching system. Looks like they really don't have the right to save files in the "C:\Program Files" folder in Vista but they are both saying that saving is ok and when I later open the file with them the file is with the uncommented and changed tags. However, just in case I opened the file with the good old Notepad today and guess what, it was the default bbwp...
I feel really lame and I'm sorry for fooling you.
My unsigned app was approved today (have no idea how it happened thought, maybe you guys need to check every submitted file for signing). However, I just submitted a new release with the signed bar file.
Once again, sorry and thank you for your time!