Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
Chri82s
My Device: Not Specified

PinPin.nl: 8 characters away from your new friends

I would like to invite you to visit my new webservice, it's a PIN exchange site.
Please let me know what you think about it. :smileywink:

PinPin.nl: 8 characters away from your new friends

President Obama, Justin Timberlake and of course Hollywood's flagship Paris Hilton all have one. A Blackberry. Crisis or no crisis these smartphones are selling like hot cakes.

These smartphones originally intended for the business market are especially popular with young people these days. With the devices they can PING (chat) with each other for free. But to do so you have to have each others PIN number. An 8 character code that might best be compared to a telephone number.

PinPin.nl plays in handy on this trend by positioning itself as the PIN phonebook. The website makes it possible to search by name, gender, age, location and even relationship status.

So if you're an Blackberry addict? And looking for great new contacts? Be sure to visite PinPin.nl

Momentarily PinPin.nl is only available in Dutch but an English version will be released within the next couple of weeks.

Please use plain text.