Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: PlayBook♥
My Carrier: eplus
Accepted Solution

Port-A-Thon app not reviewed!

Hi guys

In order to support bb10 I submitted a lot of games during the game port a thon.
The date for submitting apps that are not accepted is clearly over but there's still one game which has not been reviewed yet.

Please check the vendor under this mail for that because I don't want it to be denied because the sdk was to old or something else.
It has been submitted during the port a thon, with the now old sdk and there should be nothing why it can't be approved.

Before the bb10 release I'll update all of my games to the newest sdk of course.
----------
Please give free Likes if I helped you out! :smileyhappy:
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Port-A-Thon app not reviewed!

Hi there,

Just to confirm, resubmission for applications submitted (originally) during the Port-a-Thon can still occur. The approval deadline is December 23rd. Meaning that if your resubmission is in (and approved) by App World before that date, then it still counts towards the Port-a-Thon.

Best bet would be to get in touch with the App World team directly here:

https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8109

That being said, tomorrow we release the Gold SDK/OS, so my recommendation for any resubmissions would be to repackage/test with those, and then submit. With the extended deadline on resubmissions, that gives a bit of breathing room with the new tools.

The important part is that December 23rd is the approval deadilne (i.e. App World must have approved it by then), not the "submitted" deadline. So the earlier you resubmit, the better.

Erik Oros | @WaterlooErik | eoros@blackberry.com | Developer Issue Tracker

If a reply has answered your question, please click Accept as Solution to help other visitors in the future.