Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Print page

Does anyone know if there is a way to set up javascript on a webpage that would print the content?. I need do this because my web system must print a document generated.

Thanks in advance.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Print page

breato wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a way to set up javascript on a webpage that would print the content?. I need do this because my web system must print a document generated.

Hello,

are you talking about printing from your Blackberry ? In that case, I don't know.

If you are asking a general question about desktop browsers, the answer is :

window.print() ;

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Yes, but i don't know if the blackberry browser's javascript support this function. But yes, i need do something like that. Or may be open a pdf file with the browse and print it.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

The BlackBerry Browser does not have any built in support for printing. There are some third party solutions available that allow for printing form a BlackBerry.  You can view them in the BlackBerry Solutions Catalog found here:  http://www.blackberrysolutionscatalog.com/
Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker