Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
panchopepe
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Movistar

Problems with tablet simulator

H

ello after several attempts, I could package a test of my page, I want to install it on the emulator of the tablet, and it gives me error invalid password authentication, I tried uninstalling the SDK, installing other versions of the emulator and nothing is displaying me that invalid password error, even up command line and gives me the same errorT

thanks

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
astanley
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Problems with tablet simulator

Are you referring to the password you use to sign your application, or the one you use to deploy your compiled application to a target device?

If the latter, make sure you are using the password of your device (Options -> Security -> Password).

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Please use plain text.
Developer
panchopepe
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Movistar

Hello, the password is for install the package in the simulator's table, which in the tutorial says that by default playbook, i tried this and  the simulator shows me the same authentication error, even tried to leave it blank and shows me the same error, thanks

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
astanley
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Try "Playbook" instead (capital P)?

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Please use plain text.