Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Mobile App Development

RAPC Exception Occured I/O Error: cannot run program "C:\Program" Create Process error=2 , The system cannot find the file specified

Hi All,

I have developed the Web application for blackberry Torch 9800. while packaging my web app in Ripple Emulator..I am facing this issue as RAPC Exception occured..My Blackberry Webworks SDK version is 2.3.1.5.my web app consists of basic index.html and config.xml..so cannot resolve this issue..please help me to fix this issue..Thanks a lot..

With Regards,

Marimuthu_P

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: RAPC Exception Occured I/O Error: cannot run program "C:\Program" Create Process error=2 , The system cannot find the file specified

This is likely a system error.  The location of your WebWorks SDK is under the C:\Program Files folder however Chrome is having difficulty accessing that path because of the space in "Program Files".

Check to make sure you have entered the complete path to your SDK and Project source code in the Ripple settings panel.

Otheriwse, are you using Chrome in incognito mode?  If so you may need to grant special permisisons to allow this.

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.