03-11-2013 06:12 PM
I was hoping to reach out to the community for some feedback on the blackberry.ui namepsace APIs. This would include the Context Menu, Toasts, Dialog and "Share Target List" which is actually under blackberry.card.invokeTargetPicker.
My ask is as follows:
1. If you have used them, what features did you like or dislike. What improvements could you suggest to the API?
2. If you haven't used them, are there any things that are constraining you from doing so?
Try to keep things short and useful. Here would be an example of what I mean:
The toasts suck and here is why:
1. No callback for simple toast dissmiss when clicked.
2. Toast callback is overwritten by next call.
3. I haven't used them because I can't position them anywhere on screen.
<end example post>
03-11-2013 09:42 PM