Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
shrikanth_bekal
My Device: blackberry torch
My Carrier: blackberry

Sharing data between apps in phonegap project using native java

Scenario:

I have two apps App1and App2.app1 should store all user details(including credit card info).When the user logs into  app2 and makes payment for all the purchased items he should be able to select profile created in app1.All user details and credit card info will be populated automatically.

Question 1:Inorder to share data between two apps i am using PersistentObject concept as Sqlite databases and local storages doesnt allow to share database between apps.Is this the right approach.

Question 2:My front end is done in html 5.So i am using java script extension to use the java code inside the html 5.The link which i am using to create java script extension. https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/creating_a_jar_file_that_defines_your_extension...

ISSUE at preverify.exe

C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry WebWorks SDK 2.3.1.5\bin>preverif
y.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry WebWorks SDK 2.
3.1.5\lib\net_rim_api.jar" "test.jar"
Error preverifying class AlertSample
Class loading error: Wrong name

I didnt follow the first step mentioned in the link to compile the java files as i am using BlackBerry Java Plug-in 2.0.0 for developing java classes .Eclipse automatically compiles java files when build automatically option is checked.Thanks in advance for your help.

Please use plain text.